Financial Aid Student Portal
In The Student Financial Aid System You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Upload required documents for review
- View, accept, and decline your financial aid awards
Log In Instructions
FIRST-TIME USER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click on the "First Time User" link under the submit button.
- Follow the prompts until your registration is complete.
RETURNING USER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Enter your Philander Smith College Student ID number.
- Enter your Net Partner password.
FORGOT YOUR NET PARTNER PASSWORD?:
Select the "Forgot Your Password" link to reset your password using your security questions. If you are still unable to reset your password, email a support request from your Philander Smith College email account to the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Philander Smith College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can begin by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001103, on your application and we will automatically receive an electronic copy.